Sustainability Strategy and Impact Reporting
19th - 23rd March 2018 Accra, Ghana
Integrating SDGs into Business Strategy
Accra, Ghana | March 19 - 21, 2018
Organizations and businesses are under increasing pressure to align and integrate their core business with social value and environmental stewardship. Those leaders, companies, and organizations that are not able to respond efficiently will struggle operationally and with regulators, customers, financial markets and other key stakeholders. The challenge for most is how to go about doing this. We can help.
This interactive program consists of 9 modules spread across three days. Lectures, videos, small group-work, customized case studies and role-playing scenarios help participants understand and build a case for integrating SDGs into their organization’s overall business strategy. At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Align business, social and environmental value;
- Identify key strategic partnerships for success;
- Enhance overall performance, value, and competitive advantage;
- Understand use of emerging value frameworks (including SDGs);
- Create an internal business case for and successfully implement an SDG value-strategy into their organization’s operations.
Sustainability Reporting and Communication
Accra, Ghana | March 22 - 23, 2018
Sustainability reporting and communications are critical success factors in today’s world and are increasingly expected by regulators, employees, governments, stakeholders, investors and financiers. Leading businesses across the globe are embracing GRI reporting, strategic communications and SDGs to drive greater business value, social impact and environmental stewardship, creating an immediate impact and long-term competitive advantage and business value.
This interactive and engaging program consists of 6 modules spread over two days. Lectures, videos, small group-work, customized case studies and role-playing scenarios will give participants a strategic understanding and practical tools that will enable them to assess, develop and implement effective and impactful sustainability reporting strategies within their organizations. At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Assess the applicability, importance, and need for sustainability reporting (including GRI compatible reports) and communications in their organizations;
- Develop a strategic reporting and communication plan to integrate message, medium, audience and delivery;
- Create strategic approaches to sustainability reporting/communications that engage internal and external stakeholders and create results.
Register for this course
Download PDF Course Brochure